Hepatitis is the medical term for the inflammation of the liver. Hepatitis is caused by a viral infection, the viral infection of the liver is classified as hepatitis A, B, C, D. Hepatitis A is considered as a short-term disease, whereas B, C, D are more likely to become chronic.
Here you will read about what cases hepatitis, what are its symptoms and how natural remedies can help in curing hepatitis.
What is hepatitis?
Hepatitis is known as inflammation of the liver. The condition of hepatitis can be progressive and it can result in liver cancer. The main cause of the hepatitis is a virus but other conditions like infection, use of toxic substances can also cause a different type of hepatitis.
There are five main hepatitis viruses known as A, B, C, D, and E, in these viruses type B and C lead to chronic disease in millions of people.
Hepatitis A and E are caused by the ingestion of contaminated food and water.
Causes of hepatitis and its symptoms
Basically, hepatitis is caused by different viral infections. The hepatitis virus can survive seven days outside the body. During this time period, the virus can infect the human body and it will take 30-60 days to identify the type of hepatitis.
The hepatitis virus can be transmitted or spread in several ways.
Perinatal transmission: this is the most common way by which the hepatitis virus can be transmitted to the child from the mother during the time of pregnancy.
Transfusion of infected blood: the most common cause of hepatitis B is exposure to infected blood. In some cases virus can be transmitted through the sharing of infected razors and toothbrush.
Sexual transmission: Hepatitis B is also caused by the sharing of body fluids like semen and vaginal secretions. In some countries, this is the most common way of spreading Hepatitis B.
When you are suffering from chronic hepatitis then the following symptoms can be observed
- Loss of appetite
- Mild fever
- Muscle and joint pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- pale stool
- yellow skin and eyes
- abdominal pain
How hepatitis is diagnosed?
To Diagnose hepatitis first you have to give all your medical history to your doctor. After medical history, your doctor might order a series of medical test to recognize the type of hepatitis.
These tests focus on the functioning of your liver, different liver functioning blood-test will tell how your liver is functioning.
In some chronic cases, your doctor might want to examine your liver tissue sample. This process is called a liver biopsy.
What is Cannabigerol CBG?
CBG is a lesser-known cannabinoid because it is not present in large quantities. The CBG is produced when CBGA (cannabigerolic acid) is heated. CBG is found in a lower concentration than THC, CBG has no psychoactive properties, therefore it won’t get you high.
Despite being lesser known cannabinoid CBG has different properties which can give a number of health benefits like it are antibacterial, anti-convulsive, anti-insomnia, and antiproliferative. CBG can be also helpful in bone stimulating and brain cell regrowth.
Natural remedies for people suffering from hepatitis
When we get sick we just run to the doctor for the treatment. Here in this topic, I will tell you some homemade remedies and treatments which can be very helpful for treating different types of hepatitis.
- Use of milk thistle: milk thistle is the most popular natural remedy for hepatitis. This herb has some useful ingredients which help in maintaining a healthy liver.
- Zinc: hepatitis lowers your mineral level in your body. To maintain the liver and healthy working of your immune system proper level of mineral in your body is very important. According to Japanese research people who take zinc as a supplement for years have reduced the chance of hepatitis and liver cancer.
- Having a healthy and balanced diet: if you are suffering from hepatitis b then it is very important to have a healthy and well-balanced diet. You have to maintain an adequate nutritional balance in your body. Having food that contains chlorophyll can be very effective in reducing the chance of liver damage.
- To prevent the spread of the hepatitis b virus you should avoid consuming food and drinks that can cause inflammation. You should stay away from sugar, refined carbohydrates, and farm-raised meats.
- One of the easiest and effective ways to reduce the level of hepatitis is staying hydrated. You have to make sure that you consume enough fluids in a day. Drinking fresh fruits and vegetable juice can be also very helpful
CBG can be effective for treating hepatitis
This is the very controversial question which is been asked by people suffering from hepatitis. Let’s find out that CBG can be really effective for the treatment of hepatitis.
According to the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws, CBG cannabinoid can be used to treat the nausea problem associated with hepatitis.
Use of CBG cannabinoid can be also very helpful for treating inflammation and chronic pain related to hepatitis.
You should understand this, that use of CBG cannabinoid or any other cannabinoid cannot treat hepatitis. It can only reduce the pain and nausea effect.
Final thoughts On CBG For Hepatitis
From reading the above article you must have understood that hepatitis is a very severe medical condition. It is very important for you to consult the doctor if you are suffering from hepatitis.
It is also clear that the use of CBG cannabinoid cannot treat hepatitis, it can only reduce the pain and nausea effect.
Given information might be enough regarding types of hepatitis, for more information you should consult the doctor right away.